Based out of the "Motomura House Paru" on the shores of Lake Toro, this company offers a variety of outdoor tours. They have specially designed their own large canoes for excellent stability, resulting in a particularly smooth ride. Their Kushiro River canoe fishing programs might even turn your dream of a 70+ cm white-spotted char into reality? Canoe activities can accept groups of up to 80 people at once.
- Kita8sen73, Toro, Shibecha-cho Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido
- About 36 minutes from JR Kushiro station by car
About 47 minutes from Kushiro Airport by car
- Activity Type
- Canoe, Outdoor Guide, Dogsledding, Pond Smelt Fishing
- Hours (Season)
- Summer time 9:00-17:00
Winter time 9:00-16:00
- ・ Kushiro River Canoe Touring (9 km course) adult 7,500 yen, child 4,000 yen
・ Genghis Khan Lamb BBQ (May-Nov, with meat/vegetables/rice) 1,500 yen per adult
- ・ Winter Kushiro Wetlands Canoe Activity (Arekinai River round trip course, about 1 hour) 6,500 yen
・ Lake Toro Pond Smelt Fishing (recreational fishing, equipment set rental included) 2,500 yen
- Regular Closures
- New Year Period
*The outdoor guide fee indicated here is per person and includes insurance based on a two-person tour. Fee subject to change based on a multi-person discount when including youth or when booking alone. Please contact each business office for more details.
The best place to view the tancho crane…
Capture the stunning sunset and more in…
No.3Kushiro Lake Akan
Kushiro is home to a number of unique l…
No.4Kushiro Akan Tancho no Sato
No.5Kushiro Lake Akan
What kind of place is Kushiro?