Based out of the "Motomura House Paru" on the shores of Lake Toro, this company offers a variety of outdoor tours. They have specially designed their own large canoes for excellent stability, resulting in a particularly smooth ride. Their Kushiro River canoe fishing programs might even turn your dream of a 70+ cm white-spotted char into reality? Canoe activities can accept groups of up to 80 people at once.
- Kita8sen73, Toro, Shibecha-cho Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido
- About 36 minutes from JR Kushiro station by car
About 47 minutes from Kushiro Airport by car
- Activity Type
- Canoe, Outdoor Guide, Dogsledding, Pond Smelt Fishing
- Hours (Season)
- Summer time 9:00-17:00
Winter time 9:00-16:00
- ・ Kushiro River Canoe Touring (9 km course) adult 7,500 yen, child 4,000 yen
・ Genghis Khan Lamb BBQ (May-Nov, with meat/vegetables/rice) 1,500 yen per adult
- ・ Winter Kushiro Wetlands Canoe Activity (Arekinai River round trip course, about 1 hour) 6,500 yen
・ Lake Toro Pond Smelt Fishing (recreational fishing, equipment set rental included) 2,500 yen
- Regular Closures
- New Year Period
*The outdoor guide fee indicated here is per person and includes insurance based on a two-person tour. Fee subject to change based on a multi-person discount when including youth or when booking alone. Please contact each business office for more details.
Visitors who read this article also read:
No.1Kushiro Lake Akan
Kushiro is home to a number of unique l…
Under the glow of star-filled summer ni…
The best place to view the tancho crane…
Check out this selection of eight spots…
No.5Kushiro Lake Akan
What kind of place is Kushiro?