Lodge Shirarutoroロッジ シラルトロ
A guide lodge exclusively for Kushiro Wetlands canoeing. With 25 years of expertise, they provide enjoyable, safe, and comfortable tours for all needs, such as seniors, parents with small children, and those with disabilities. Stay at the lodge during your canoe tour, or book tours only. Hot spring entrance and complimentary drink included. Open from January 8th to October 31st. Special winter nature tours and sightseeing tours are also available.
- Shirarutorokoonsen, Shibecha-cho Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido
- About 46 minutes from JR Kushiro station by car
About 57 minutes from Kushiro Airport by car
- Activity Type
- Kushiro Wetlands & Kushiro River Canoe Guide, Nature Guide, Sightseeing Guide, Accommodation
- Hours (Season)
- ・ Kushiro River Canoe Tour (about 2 hours / 10 km, Apr - end of Oct) 8,000 yen
・ Kushiro River Canoe Tour (about 4 hours / 18 km, Apr - end of Oct) 12,000 yen
- ・ Kushiro River Canoe Tour (about 2 hours / 10 km, Nov - end of Mar) 8,000 yen
・ Nature Tour ・ Sightseeing Tour (about 4 hours, 2-18 people, Nov - end of Mar) 8,000 yen
- Regular Closures
- From November to January 7th
*The outdoor guide fee indicated here is per person and includes insurance based on a two-person tour. Fee subject to change based on a multi-person discount when including youth or when booking alone. Please contact each business office for more details.
Visitors who read this article also read:
Capture the stunning sunset and more in…
The best place to view the tancho crane…
No.3Kushiro Lake Akan
Kushiro is home to a number of unique l…
No.4Kushiro Akan Tancho no Sato
No.5Kushiro Lake Akan
What kind of place is Kushiro?