This tour guiding company is known as "the founder of Kushiro downstream canoeing", and has been manufacturing its own canoes since 1975. They are based out of the Tatsukobu Auto Campground in Kushiro-cho, an area featuring absolutely amazing "jungle tunnels"! These popular courses are exclusive to Canoe Pro.Canoe rentals and canoe lessons are also available.
- 65-2, Takkobu, Kushiro-cho Kushiro-gun, Hokkaido
- About 30 minutes from JR Kushiro station by car
About 40 minutes from Kushiro Airport by car
- Activity Type
- Canoe Guide、Canoe Manufacture & Sales、Canoe Rental、Canoe School
- Hours (Season)
- From May 1st to October 31th
- ・ Most popular! Enjoy the Kushiro Wetlands Standard Course (about 2 hours) 18,000 yen ※ Additional 500 yen per person for optional insurance
- Regular Closures
- From April 30th to November 1st
*The outdoor guide fee indicated here is per person and includes insurance based on a two-person tour. Fee subject to change based on a multi-person discount when including youth or when booking alone. Please contact each business office for more details.
Visitors who read this article also read:
Capture the stunning sunset and more in…
The best place to view the tancho crane…
No.3Kushiro Lake Akan
Kushiro is home to a number of unique l…
No.4Kushiro Akan Tancho no Sato
No.5Kushiro Lake Akan
What kind of place is Kushiro?