These downtown guides offer a great variety of programs. The "Downtown Favorites Course" covers Nusamai Bridge to Kushiro Station, Washo Market, and MOO. Other popular courses include the "Sunset Guide", the "Riverside Fish Market Guide" which offers a chance to observe salmon unloading, the "Ishikawa Takuboku Monument Tour", and the "Tour of Buildings Designed by Kiko Mozuna". One of their more unique offerings is the "Downtown Footpath", which does not cross a single traffic signal.
- 5-23-9, Okotsu, Kushiro-shi, Hokkaido
- About 14 minutes from JR Kushiro station by car
About 40 minutes from Kushiro Airport by car
- Activity Type
- Kushiro City Downtown Guide, Kushiro Wetlands Guide
- Hours (Season)
- ・ Downtown Kita Dori Street Course, Takuboku Monument Tour (5 courses, from 1 hour 30 minutes, all year)
- ・ Kushiro River ・ Lilypad Ice and River Fog Observation
- Regular Closures
- Open all year round
*The outdoor guide fee indicated here is per person and includes insurance based on a two-person tour. Fee subject to change based on a multi-person discount when including youth or when booking alone. Please contact each business office for more details.