"R" operates small group guided tours, ensuring that the guides can converse with each participant one-on-one, while being mindful of environmental impact. Notably, they offer a self-paddling canoe menu, suited even for first-timers! After a lesson, the guide will accompany you in a separate canoe, giving important advice all the way. Taking control of the canoe yourself gives an even greater appreciation for the wondrous nature of Kushiro Wetlands.
- Shimohororo, Tsurui-mura Akan-gun, Hokkaido
- About 47 minutes from JR Kushiro station by car
About 39 minutes from Kushiro Airport by car
- Activity Type
- Canoe、Snowshoe、Wetland Walks
- Hours (Season)
- ・ Kushiro Wetlands ・ Self-paddle Canoe Half-Day Course 12,000 yen
・ Kushiro River ・ Wetlands Slow Pace Course 12,000 yen
- ・ Winter Fun ・ Kushiro Wetlands Half Day Course 5,000 yen, Full Day Course 7,000 yen
・ Winter Fun ・ Guide's Choice Half Day Course 5,000 yen, Full Day Course from 7,000 yen
- Regular Closures
- Irregular Holidays
*The outdoor guide fee indicated here is per person and includes insurance based on a two-person tour. Fee subject to change based on a multi-person discount when including youth or when booking alone. Please contact each business office for more details.