Toro Nature Center塘路ネイチャーセンター
Operating a wide variety of nature tours in each season, all with the motto of "Marvelous Kushiro Wetlands!" In addition to canoeing, choose from numerous options such as drift boat tours, nature walking, and winter photography tours. There are also special tours, such as the "Tancho Crane Observation Eco Tour", which provides a rare opportunity to observe tancho cranes in the natural setting of Kushiro Wetlands.
- Kita7sen86-17, Toro, Shibecha-cho Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido
- About 46 minutes from JR Kushiro station by car
About 55 minutes from Kushiro Airport by car
- Activity Type
- Canoe、Outdoor Guide、Horse Trekking
- Hours (Season)
- ・ Kushiro River Wetland Downstream Canoe from 9,000 yen
・ Tancho Crane Observation Eco Tour from 7,500 yen
- ・ Winter Kushiro Wetlands Downstream Canoe (Hoarfrost Course) from 11,000 yen
・ Tancho Crane Observation Eco Tour from 8,500 yen
- Regular Closures
- Open all year round
*The outdoor guide fee indicated here is per person and includes insurance based on a two-person tour. Fee subject to change based on a multi-person discount when including youth or when booking alone. Please contact each business office for more details.