Lake Akan Early Morning Walk 2019
Adult JPY2,500 Child JPY1,750Reserve
- 【Operation season】
- 2019 Jan. 20th - Mid March
- 【Operating Company】
- NPO Akan Tourism Association
- 【Participation Prices】
- Adult JPY2,500 Child JPY1,750
- 【Activity Location】
- Lake Akan
- 【Departure Time】
- 6:30am -
- 【Time Required】
- 【Participation Prices / Inclusions in Fees】
- Guide fee, Insurance, tax
- 【Payment method】
- Japanese cash only
- 【Participation Conditions / Precautions, etc.】
- Meeting place
- Akanko Tourist Information Center [ Marimukan ] (accessible within 10min walk from hotels)
- No pick up service provided.
- The temperature ranges between minus 10~30 degree celsius.
- Please wear warm clothes, hat, gloves and water proof knee high boots.
- This tour will be cancelled in case of bad weather or poor trail condition.
- Please give us your valid email address or phone number in Japan so that we can contact with you.
Visitors who read this article also read:
Akan Ainu Kotan (Ainu Village)
The best place to view the tancho crane…
No.3Kushiro Lake Akan
Kushiro is home to a number of unique l…
Kushiro Marsh Observatory
Kushiro Japanese Crane Reserve