A Thousand Year Tancho Story
Adult JPY4,500 Child JPY3,100Reserve
- 【Operation season】
- 12/1/2017 - 2/28/2018
- 【Participation Prices】
- Adult JPY4,500 Child JPY3,100
- 【Activity Location】
- Lake AKan / Akan Tancho no Sato
- 【Number of Applicants】
- 【Departure Time】
- 【Time Required】
- 6 hours
- 【Participation Prices / Inclusions in Fees】
- Bus tickets, lunch, admission fee for Akan International Crane Center and Kushiro Shitsugen Art Museum, insurance and tax.
- 【Payment method】
- 【Participation Conditions / Precautions, etc.】
- Important Notice
- This is a self-guided tour.
- You need to check in and make a payment by 6pm of the day before.
Check-in and Payment
- Tourist Information Center (accessible within 10min walk from hotels)
- The temperature ranges between 10 to minus 20 degree celsius.
- Please wear warm clothes, hat, gloves, and water proof snow boots.
- This tour will be cancelled in case of bad weather.
- Please give us your valid email address or phone number in Japan so that we can contact with you.
Visitors who read this article also read:
The best place to view the tancho crane…
Akan Ainu Kotan (Ainu Village)
No.3Kushiro Lake Akan
Kushiro is home to a number of unique l…
Kushiro Marsh Observatory
Capture the stunning sunset and more in…