A Thousand Year Tancho Story
Adult JPY4,500 Child JPY3,100Reserve
- 【Operation season】
- 12/1/2017 - 2/28/2018
- 【Participation Prices】
- Adult JPY4,500 Child JPY3,100
- 【Activity Location】
- Lake AKan / Akan Tancho no Sato
- 【Number of Applicants】
- 【Departure Time】
- 【Time Required】
- 6 hours
- 【Participation Prices / Inclusions in Fees】
- Bus tickets, lunch, admission fee for Akan International Crane Center and Kushiro Shitsugen Art Museum, insurance and tax.
- 【Payment method】
- 【Participation Conditions / Precautions, etc.】
- Important Notice
- This is a self-guided tour.
- You need to check in and make a payment by 6pm of the day before.
Check-in and Payment
- Tourist Information Center (accessible within 10min walk from hotels)
- The temperature ranges between 10 to minus 20 degree celsius.
- Please wear warm clothes, hat, gloves, and water proof snow boots.
- This tour will be cancelled in case of bad weather.
- Please give us your valid email address or phone number in Japan so that we can contact with you.
The best place to view the tancho crane…
Capture the stunning sunset and more in…
No.3Kushiro Lake Akan
Kushiro is home to a number of unique l…
No.4Kushiro Akan Tancho no Sato
No.5Kushiro Lake Akan
What kind of place is Kushiro?