This company offers tour guiding of the Kushiro area together with support services such as vehicle forwarding, substitute driving, and travel planning. Their "vehicle forwarding" service is designed for passengers of special sightseeing trains on the JR Hokkaido Senmo Line who have traveled by private or rental car. By transporting the car ahead to the disembarking train station, this popular service saves valuable time and cuts travel costs.
- 1-30-9, Aikokunishi, Kushiro-shi, Hokkaido
- About 15 minutes from JR Kushiro station by car
About 30 minutes from Kushiro Airport by car
- Activity Type
- Nature Guide・Vehicle Forwarding
- Hours (Season)
- ・ Vehicle Forwarding for "Kushiro Wetlands Norokko-go" Train from 6,500 yen
- ・ Vehicle Forwarding for "SL Fuyu no Shitsugen-go" Train from 6,500 yen
- Regular Closures
- Monday to Friday (Open on national holidays)
*The outdoor guide fee indicated here is per person and includes insurance based on a two-person tour. Fee subject to change based on a multi-person discount when including youth or when booking alone. Please contact each business office for more details.
Visitors who read this article also read:
No.1Kushiro Lake Akan
Kushiro is home to a number of unique l…
The best place to view the tancho crane…
Under the glow of star-filled summer ni…
No.4Kushiro Lake Akan
What kind of place is Kushiro?
Check out this selection of eight spots…