B&B Come Home湿原の宿B&Bかむほーむ
The motto of this Kushiro Wetlands Canoe Guide is "respect nature and take your time". The tour menu offers plenty of options to see the workings of nature up close, with good chances to meet wildlife such as Ezo sika deer, tancho cranes, and Steller's sea eagles. They have a small guest house next to Lake Toro, and from January to March, guests may stay there while enjoying canoeing and other activities.
- Kita8sen68-9, Toro, Shibecha-cho Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido
- About 60 minutes from JR Kushiro station by car
About 50 minutes from Kushiro Airport by car
- Activity Type
- Kushiro Wetlands & Kushiro River Canoe Guide, Snow Trek, Accommodation
- Hours (Season)
- ・ Hoso-oka Course Canoe Tour (about 2 hours 20 minutes / 9 km, Apr-Oct) 7,000 yen
・ Kushiro River Long Course Canoe Tour (about 3 hours 30 minutes / 15 km, Jun-Sep) 13,000 yen
- ・ Kushiro River Touring (about 2 hours / 10 km, Jan-Mar) 6,500 yen
・ Kushiro River Canoe & Tancho no Sato Investigation (about 4 hours, Jan-Mar) 9,000 yen
- Regular Closures
- From November to December
*The outdoor guide fee indicated here is per person and includes insurance based on a two-person tour. Fee subject to change based on a multi-person discount when including youth or when booking alone. Please contact each business office for more details.
Visitors who read this article also read:
The best place to view the tancho crane…
No.2Kushiro Lake Akan
Kushiro is home to a number of unique l…
No.3Kushiro Lake Akan
What kind of place is Kushiro?
Under the glow of star-filled summer ni…
Akan Ainu Kotan (Ainu Village)