Mintara tours begin with a message: "A request to our customers. Please bring only your love for Hokkaido's nature on this tour." Comprehensive guiding options include nature tours and canoe tours in any season. Canoe tours use Canadian canoes renowned for safety. We recommend the photo tours, which are available on land or from canoe.
- 5-7-7, Katsurakoi, Kushiro-shi, Hokkaido
- About 21 minutes from JR Kushiro station by car
About 39 minutes from Kushiro Airport by car
- Activity Type
- Canoe、Outdoor Guide、Photo Tour、Canoe-operated Research Service
- Hours (Season)
- ・ Downstream Canoe (Toro to Hoso-oka) 15,000 yen for single participant, discounts for larger groups
・ Photo Tour (1 day) 8,000 yen (15,000 yen for single participant)
- ・ Wild Bird Winter Sights Photo Tour (1 day) 8,000 yen (15,000 yen for single participant)
- Regular Closures
- Open all year round
*The outdoor guide fee indicated here is per person and includes insurance based on a two-person tour. Fee subject to change based on a multi-person discount when including youth or when booking alone. Please contact each business office for more details.
Visitors who read this article also read:
The best place to view the tancho crane…
No.2Kushiro Akan Tancho no Sato
No.3Kushiro Lake Akan
Kushiro is home to a number of unique l…
No.4Kushiro Lake Akan
What kind of place is Kushiro?
Under the glow of star-filled summer ni…