KAMUYLUMINA Night Forest Walk 2023
May 13th 2023〜November 11th 2023
KAMUY LUMINA is an adventurous night time attraction which takes place in the real forest of Japan's National Park. The participants are each given a magic-wand like staff, which leads you as a guide to walk along the trail. Should you're a non-Japanese speaker, you're gonna install the multilingual app at the gate. The story is based on an Indigenous Ainu legend in which people once didn't revere the nature, which made the god of mountain called 'kamuy' angry and he stopped sending animals to the land of Ainu. Can you help them out of crisis? The experience would remind you of the value of the nature. The stage is set with laser and video mappings and you gonna walk with your staff following the instructions. There are several check points where you stop and tackle a problem to move to the next. Enjoy your adventure!
- 2-6-20 Akanko Onsen, Akan-cho, Kushiro, Hokkaido
- 1 hour drive from Kushiro Airport
80 min. drive from JR Kushiro Station
- Akan Adventure Tourism Corp.
- May 13th 2023〜November 11th 2023
*The ticket booth opens 30 min. before the stage opening. Each tour lasts about 50minutes.
- Adult- Advance JPY 3000 / Doors JPY 3500 , Youth ( aged 6-12 ) - Advance JPY 1500/ Doors JPY 1700 , Child ( aged 5 and under )- Free
Visitors who read this article also read:
- Related Keywords